Experienced Denver Attorney
Denver Lawyer Cares About His Clients
” Thank you very much for your help regarding my claim. Your focus and professionalism towards my case made me feel confident and secure that my case was a valid one. You took your time explaining the process and the attention you gave to my individual case made me feel as if you took my situation personal. You are very knowledgeable in your profession and I would refer you to anyone who was in need of legal services…”
At Stutheit & Gartland, P.C., we care if our clients reach their objectives at a fair cost. We aim for attentive service focused on client goals, strong advocacy of clients’ interests, and sensitivity to costs. We keep you informed. We litigate without fear, but suggest cost-effective alternative options.
Please see the Attorney Profiles tab for more detailed information about Brian Stutheit.
Contact us by phone at 303-321-3017.
Attorney Brian K. Stutheit is AV Preeminent* rated under Martindale-Hubbell’s peer review rating system. This is the best rating possible from surveys of other lawyers and judges. An AV rating serves as an objective indicator that a lawyer has the highest ethical standards and professional ability.
Patrick Gartland no longer plays an active role in the firm, but out of respect for his contributions, his name remains. Pat is both an attorney and an engineer.
We find solutions for clients needing counsel with:
- Car crashes, slip and fall - We have successfully sued hotels, grocery stores, restaurants and the government for falls. Brian Stutheit in the past represented State Farm and Auto Owners insurance companies, so he knows how the insurance industry works.
- Construction law and litigation - we represent owners, contractors, trades, architects and engineers. We know and have experience in these areas: mechanics liens, construction defect litigation, fire loss and water damage, construction contract drafting and review, homeowners insurance law, liability insurance for contractors, real estate seller fraud and failure to disclose, realtor fraud and malpractice, trespass and boundary defects, construction design failure issues, construction warranties. Rated by two magazines among Denver’s top construction attorneys.
- Employment law - age, race, gender, national origin and religious discrimination, sexual harassment, breach of contract, wage claims, pregnancy rights, disabled employee rights, severance agreements, and noncompete contracts.
- Life insurance and disability insurance - We represent individuals whose insurance is cancelled, benefits are denied, claims delayed, or coverage is in doubt. We also represent beneficiaries with accidental death insurance claims.
- Probate litigation, estate administration and wills - On a fixed fee basis, we write wills, real estate beneficiary deeds, financial and healthcare powers of attorney. We file for and resist appointment of guardians and conservators. We do probate trial work including will contests, trust disputes, protecting inheritance rights of children, partners, and spouses, lawsuits for breach of fiduciary duty and abuse of power of attorney. We open estates and help to transfer assets. We represent creditors who have claims against estates.
- Property Insurance and Homeowner Insurance law - helping homeowners and contractors with insurance claims and property damage problems. We deal with insurance adjusters and help to settle claims. We protect homeowner against shady contractors and skeptical insurance adjusters.
- Social Security disability - applications and appeals. Autism, Aspergers, organ failure, all other physical or mental disabilities. Overpayment problems.
- Unemployment - hearings and appeals for both employers and employees. Overpayment problems and audits. We think our results and price are as good as any lawyers in Colorado.
Contact us to discuss your issue. Our office is located in Littleton, Colorado, near the intersection of Ken Caryl Avenue and C470. We offer hourly rates, hourly rates that do not exceed a fixed amount no matter how much work we do, and contingent fee arrangements. Initial evaluations are usually free or at a discounted rate. We accept American Express, Visa, MasterCard and Discover.