We specialize in slip or trip and fall claims, bicycle collisions and food poisoning cases.
Slip & Fall Cases We Have Settled
- slip & fall inside Whole Foods Market
- slip & fall in motel shower
- slip & fall on ice from overflowing gutter at doctor’s front sidewalk
- fall on spilled water in Red Robin
- fall caused by construction in front of King Soopers
Our Most Recent Food Case
- Cucumber contamination lawsuit against Jimmy Johns
Our Most Recent Bicycle Case
- Rider in Fort Collins went over car which turned in front of her.
Questions a Lawyer Should Know the Answers To
- Whose insurance pays my medical bills?
- Who is responsible to shovel the snow on the sidewalk?
- What if my health insurance is Medicare or Medicaid?
- Should I give the insurance company a recorded statement?
- When should I sue?
- What if the other party is uninsured?
- What do the phrases “look but fail to see” or “open and obvious” mean?
- What is insurance subrogation?
- Am I entitled to my attorney fees?
- What evidence should I keep?
- Should I submit to a medical exam?
- Who is responsible for my fall, the owner, the tenant, the property manager?
- Who is a trespasser, or business invitee, or who is a guest? The distinctions are significant
- What Colorado and federal laws control food safety?
Contact us for your initial slip & fall interview. We offer hourly, and contingent fee arrangements, depending on the case. Most case evaluation meetings are free.