We know probate, but unlike many Denver probate lawyer, we also litigate. We know the rules of evidence and what proof is necessary. We are experienced, calm, confident civil trial lawyers.
Trust and Estate Litigation; Breach of Fiduciary Duty; Will Contests; Creditor Claims Against Estates; Abuse Of Power Of Attorney; Spousal Rights and Unpaid Support
As a Denver probate lawyer we are experienced and effective counsel in will contests, probate, estate and trust litigation. The attorneys at Stutheit & Gartland, P.C. are ready to protect your inheritance. Contact us to schedule a initial consultation. Phone 303-321-3017.
Guardianships and Conservatorships
- In a guardianship , the court appoints someone to manage the day-to-day living issues of the protected person. The guardian makes decisions regarding matters such as education, health care and housing.
- In a conservatorship , the court appoints someone to manage the financial affairs of the protected person. Often, the conservator is the same person as the guardian.
Denver Probate Lawyer
We handle every step for you in order to establish the guardianship or conservatorship. We draft and file the petition in the Probate Court, prepare and present witnesses, and are with you at every hearing. We will prepare and file the periodic reports required after appointment.
Wills, Powers of Attorney, Real Estate Beneficiary Deeds and Trusts
Since we are a Denver probate lawyer we draft wills, trusts, and powers of attorney. We help you control medical decisions if you are incapacitated. Hire a Denver probate lawyer you can trust like Stutheit & Gartland.
Typical Real Estate Plan Prices
- Advance Health Care Directive or Living Will: $200
- Beneficiary Deed: $250 plus recording fee
- Postnuptial Agreement: $600-$750. Important for second marriages with children from prior marriage.
- Power of Attorney for finances and health care decisions: $250 individual, $400 couple
- Simple Will (including will with guardianship and trust provisions for children): $450 individual; $600 couple
- Temporary Guardianship for Children while parents are absent: $200
- Package including Powers of Attorney, Simple Will: $700 individual, $925 couple.
Home visits are available
To protect your inheritance, go to the Contact Us page