Brian Stutheit is a Denver area real estate lawyer who is experienced and capable in the following areas of real estate law.
- boundary disputes, trespass and privacy problems
- broker and seller fraud or failure to disclose defects. See one of our trial verdicts reported in the news. Gazette article 4-27-2019
- building inspector negligence
- construction contracts
- construction defects – new construction, repairs, and remodels. Brian Stutheit was named a top construction lawyer by 5280 Magazine
- defending borrowers against bank and mortgage lender bad faith
- engineer, architect, contractor and realtor negligence
- abuses by HOAs
- insurance – bad faith refusal to defend construction claims, insurance company duty to an insured homeowner, property damage coverage, general liability, errors and omissions insurance
- mechanics liens and collections
- soil movement, drainage and water problems and foundations
- roofing, plumbing, flooring and siding disputes
Client references are available.