Stutheit & Gartland is a Denver real estate lawyer that is experienced and capable in the following areas of real estate law.
When you hire us you get a Denver real estate lawyer that provides:
- A Denver real estate lawyer can help with boundary disputes and privacy problems
- broker and seller fraud or failure to disclose defects
- building inspector negligence
- A Denver real estate lawyer can handle your construction contracts
- construction defects – new construction, repairs, and remodels. Brian Stutheit was named a top construction lawyer by 5280 Magazine
- defending borrowers against bank and mortgage lender bad faith
- engineer, architect, contractor and realtor negligence
- abuses by HOAs
- insurance – bad faith refusal to defend construction claims, insurance company duty to an insured homeowner, property damage coverage, general liability, errors and omissions insurance
- mechanics liens and collections
- A Denver real estate lawyer can help with property manager responsibility
- soil movement, drainage and foundations
- water related problems
Client references are available.